New 3 Bedroom House In Annagry Area, Co. Donegal
Annagry, Co. Donegal
Contemporary, stylish, and impressive property. Positioned on an elevated site with panoramic and breath-taking views of the Atlantic Sea, Carrickfinn Peninsula, Lough Fhada and the surrounding seven islands namely; Aranmore, Owey, Inishfree, Tór Glas, Gola, Inis Sionnaigh, Umpfin, including The Stags and Martello Tower.
This property is finished immaculately throughout, with only the highest quality fixtures and fittings and comes onto the market ready to occupy. With a BER of B2, this property will prove to be highly energy efficient.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, two bedrooms (1 en-suite), understairs storage area, and a walk-in shower room.
The converted first floor comprises a Mezzanine open plan hall and has two additional rooms. The hotpress and a second shower room is also on this floor.
This charming and attractive property is within minutes drive of Crolly, Annagry, Dungloe, Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal International Airport and Leo’s Tavern famous for family singers Clannad and Enya.
An inspection is essential to appreciate the quality of this highly desirable property.
• Measuring 135 sq. m. (1,453 sq. ft.) area on a 0.174 hectare site
• 3 Showers & Toilets
* Ready to occupy
• High speed broadband available
• Extremely energy efficient home with a B2 BER
• Grant Vortex Condensing Module 90/120 High efficiency Oil burner
• Hot water cylinder has factory fitted insulation
• OFCH complemented by Boru, Carraig Mór 20 k.w. stove with back-boiler.
• Mains water supply
• Same floor tiles running throughout the ground floor
• Wooden flooring in sitting room, bedrooms and on landing
• Plenty of plug sockets in every room
• Smoke alarms
• All furniture, fixtures and fittings are included in the sale
• Wheelchair Access.
This ad has been viewed 117 times